At the beginning of the week there will be an introductory course, which will enable all participants to start from a similar state of knowledge and also give an overview on the week.
During the week the different areas of the field of intellectual property law such as Patent Law, Copyright and Trademark Law will be discussed.
The following lectures and workshops are planned:
- Introduction to Patent Law/ Relation Between Patent Law and Cartel Law
- Introduction to Trademark Law
- Unconventional Trade Marks
- Introduction to Copyright Law
- Overlap of Copyright Law, Design Rights and Trademark Law
- Personality Licensing
- Personality Right Protection
At the end of the week there will be a Negotiation Exercise, which will grant our participants the opportunity to actively apply the knowledge they gained throughout the week.